Wednesday, June 13, 2007

B U R G E R S !

The invite reads:

Welcome to the Burger Series!

Seems like every burger joint in the Big Apple lays claim to the best burgers in the City. It's time to put those claims to the test. Welcome to the Burger Series, a bi-monthly gathering where friends use burgers and beers as an excuse to hang out.

The first stop on the Burger Series will be on Thursday, June 21.

Please respond to this email if you're interested in being a part of the Series -- an evite will follow.


Questions or comments?

Why am I getting this? If you're getting this, it's because someone has decided that you would have fun as part of the Burger Series. If you would prefer not to be a part of this project, please email me so you may be taken off the list.

What if I've never heard of the New York Burger scene? That's okay. You can still be a part of it since I've never heard of it either. I just made it up.

Can I invite other people to the Burger Series? You sure can! Forward this on to your friends. Anyone that wants to be added to the distribution list must email me with his/her name, email address and telephone number.

Can I submit restaurants for consideration in the Burger Series? Yes. Any restaurant in the five boroughs accessible by public transportation and can seat parties of four or more will be considered for the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment